Skip to product information
1 of 4

Salty Crossing Soapery

Upcycled Suds | Eco-friendly Artisan Soap | Zero Waste | Handmade in Tennessee

Upcycled Suds | Eco-friendly Artisan Soap | Zero Waste | Handmade in Tennessee

Regular price $8.20 USD
Regular price Sale price $8.20 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • This upcycled artisan soap bar is made from about 70% upcycled end pieces and trimmings. The other 30% is excess scraped from the container of regular soap batches. Every bar is unique in color and fragrance. 
  • Rich creamy lather feels great and rinses clean.
  • Natural Cold Process Soap. Handmade in Tennessee with skin loving ingredients like avocado oil and shea butter.
  • Free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates. Ingredients you can trust.
  • Plastic free packaging and shipping
  • Palm Oil free
  • Due to the nature of upcycled ingredients, it is impossible to know every single ingredient in this bar. For this reason, this bar is not recommended for those with allergies or sensitivities. This bar contains oils & lye. It *may* also contain goat milk, coconut milk, fragrances, colorants, clays, essential oils, plant powders and other ingredients not listed.

  • Net Wt 4.5 oz / 127g 

  • Use: Lather up and rinse well after use. Salty Crossing soaps are meant for external use only. Some of them smell incredibly yummy, but please don’t ingest them or use them for anything but their intended purpose. 

  • Care: Real soap will last a long time if it is kept dry between uses. Keep your soap happy by using a soap saver or dish with plenty of drainage, and keep it out of the stream of water.  
View full details